Monday, October 15, 2012

Capture Your Grief, Day 15: Wave of Light

Today I lit candles for all of our angel babies. I wrote the names of all of the babies on my Angel Birthday list on the side of a tea light candle, and I dedicated one candle to all angel babies who have left this earth too soon. 

I really wanted to light blue and pink candles today, but I couldn't find them anywhere. So instead, I lit white candles and then used pink and blue flower petals as candle holders. Then I used all the candles to spell out the word "always" in remembrance of our precious children.














 
The Wave of Light 2012




A special candle for all angel babies



Gabriel's Candle



















4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thinking of you & your sweet Gabriel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful--thank you for remembering Janessa & Hope! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Catherine... And I see Alanna's name! I wanted to light as much candle but because I have a little one who likes blowing them(who thinks they're birthday candles *grin*), I thought it wouldn't be a good idea..don't want to burn the house down, do we? But I was thinking of your Gabriel. Again, thank you SO MUCH for remembering. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow so very beautiful, great job sweet mommy!

    ReplyDelete