This birthday is the first one here in Oregon. So we decided to go to Magone Lake for the first time and light a candle for your birthday. Louis threw rocks in the lake and blew out your candle and I wrote your name in a small patch of sand by the water. We found yet another beautiful place to celebrate you sweet boy.
I wish we could have done more. I always wish that this day was just a little bit longer.
We all love you so much! Wherever you may be, I hope you feel loved.
Happy 6th Birthday Gabriel <3



I have seen that every person wants to express their feelings but they are not able to express their feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings Has expressed. Hi, you are a person who writes a very beautiful post, in the same way, you keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Real Photos Girl Gurugram
ReplyDeleteGurugram Girl Number
Cheap price girls gurgaon
Naughty Girl Gurgaon
VIP Girl Gurugram
Cheap Rate Girl Gurgaon
premium Girl Gurgaon
premium health
It's heartwarming to see how your family continues to honor his memory in such meaningful ways.
ReplyDelete