Monday, October 1, 2012

Capture Your Grief, Day 1: Sun Rise

I made it to the beach just in time to watch the sun rise. I was so worried there was going to be too much fog to see the sun, but the sky ended up being perfectly clear!


Just a split second before the sun came up behind the mountains









Here it is!


The waves woke up early too! My husband took this picture, while I ran away :)



Good Morning Sweetheart -- Have a spectacular day in Heaven!


If interested, please click HERE to go to the Capture Your Grief Facebook Event Page to see more beautiful sun rises from around the world.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I did not get a very good sunrise picture this morning. I look forward to seeing all the pictures this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I feel a lot of jealousy! I haven't been to the sea since my Calypso died and it's so hard. I think when I go there will be a huge sense of healing for me.

    Wonderful Wonderful photos!

    I do think I found a good photo for Day 2! How about you?! I'm trying to choose a Day 3 photo too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually might be out in the Vegas and LA area in March. Not sure yet but if I am I will let you know!

    I was NOT a cute pregnant lady either! But I found a photo I took of my baby belly and up that was before we knew things were getting bad. We were so happy and had already bought a crib and everything <3

    ReplyDelete