Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Capture Your Grief, Day 31: Sunset

Today is October 31, and the last day of Capture Your Grief. I can't believe it's over already! Even more unbelievable is that I posted pictures for each of the 31 days. Of course, Gabriel was my motivation. I feel like this project gave me something to do for him. It gave me those few minutes everyday to be closer to him, to think just about him and nothing else.

It has been surprisingly healing to go on this photo journey over the past 31 days. It's been challenging and inspirational, as well.

Thank you to everyone who participated along with me and who took the time to read my posts and view my pictures.

One last photo.

One final moment of grief captured.

         ~ Every sunset brings me one day closer to you ~

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Gorgeous!! I am sorry I was not very good about commenting this past month. I have lurked but have not been very good about commenting. Love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie! No worries about the comments. I'm the same way... in an attempt to read more, I often have to forego leaving comments.

      Delete
  2. SO Beautiful!!! The sunset was very pretty in Santa Monica as well but unfortunately I was smothered and covered with kids and candy so I missed it. The Santa Monica Miss support group is on next Wed. I have to miss it but thought I would remind you it is coming up. I will be going to the Dec one for sure. SO happy we "met" through this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the Santa Monica sunset was gorgeous! We went a couple days ago to Venice and it was SOOOOO foggy. I thought for sure it was going to be foggy last night but our beautiful LA weather pulled through! I'm not sure I can make the MISS group next Wednesday, but I'll try to make it to the December meeting!

      Delete