Since Gabriel was due on October 3rd, one of the things I was really looking forward to was being able to dress him up for Halloween.
*Sigh*
:(
Tonight I lit Gabriel's jack-o-lantern and some little pumpkin candles for other angels as a way to celebrate Halloween. I just had to do something for Gabriel today. It really breaks my heart that he's missing out on days like today. Dressing up, Trick-or-Treating, Eating a bucket full of candy... The simple things in life that we all take for granted... well, used to take for granted.
Big Halloween hugs to everybody... I know we're all missing our babies a little extra today.
*Sigh*
:(
Tonight I lit Gabriel's jack-o-lantern and some little pumpkin candles for other angels as a way to celebrate Halloween. I just had to do something for Gabriel today. It really breaks my heart that he's missing out on days like today. Dressing up, Trick-or-Treating, Eating a bucket full of candy... The simple things in life that we all take for granted... well, used to take for granted.
Big Halloween hugs to everybody... I know we're all missing our babies a little extra today.

So beautiful Catherine.. hoping in the future, I will be able to do this type of projects and be able to share and help bereaved parents.
ReplyDeleteAnd I see my Alanna Phoebe's name! Thank you!
Individual pumpkin pictures are on my FB page ... you can download Alanna's pic there if you want it. Lots of Love <3
DeleteThis is beautiful and so sweet of you. I to was sad when I went to pull out costumes and there was the fuzzy lion in size nine months. How I wished Jonathan was snug in that cute little costume tonight. I am sure our boys are having a wonderful time together in Heaven.
ReplyDelete