Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You Are Always In My Heart

During the past few months I have been blessed to meet so many amazing people. I am so thankful for all of my BLM friends and feel especially grateful to those who have taken the time to send beautiful gifts in Gabriel's memory. I am constantly overwhelmed by the generosity and support that exists here in the BL community.

Today I'd like to send a heartfelt thanks to a very special BLM named Rhonda at You Are Always In My Heart, who sent me this beautiful handmade heart with Gabriel's name. As soon as I received it, I hung it on my window so I could take a picture of it in the sunlight. I just can't get over how lovely it is and how such a simple gesture has brought me so much joy.

I hope that everyone takes a moment to visit her website and read her heartbreaking and inspiring story. You can also view her beautiful gallery of hearts, and make a request if you would like a heart in memory of your baby(ies).

You are Always in my Heart

























1 comment:

  1. Catherine,

    I am so grateful to have met you! I am not only honored to have made you this heart in honor of both you & your precious GABRIEL, but I am further blessed to call you friend! Thank you for such lovely words, the beauty in & about your photo radiates from the love of our losses'. They have blessed us with their magnificent love that we now share with others with an intensified love that I believe is their legacy to us! Your lil GABRIEL, as well my Steven & Baby Sabrowske are always with us, guide us & unite us...in love! I share your appreciation with Steven & Baby S. as they were/ARE the inspirations & helped create your special heart. Much love to you & to your family, & may you never forget >>> You are always in my Heart! xo

    ReplyDelete