Saturday, November 3, 2012

Being a BLM in GIFs (Halloween Edition)


So today I went to Trader Joes just to pick up a few things
funny gifs


And I started chatting with the really sweet checkout girl
http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/


Everything was just fine and dandy














Until she asked me how my Halloween was
Image and video hosting by HilariousGIFs.com



If I told her the truth, this would have happened




And then this would have happened
















And then, inevitably I'd have to avoid her
Image and video hosting by HilariousGIFs.com



Maybe I'd even have to find a new supermarket
Animated Gifs



So I just smiled and pretended it was all good
funny gifs



Thank God I decided to buy that box of chocolate macaroons!
funny gifs



I have to give full credit to BLM, Annie at Carpenter Rebuilt for brilliantly creating Babyloss in Gifs on her blog. I loved the idea so much I just had to steal it :)

Thanks Annie!!


(I don't own any of these pictures. To find the original source, click on the pictures.)

2 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS! Suddenly I'm wondering if that's why the staff at our Babies R Us always seems to be changing... Keep it up! I demand to see more Gif stories from your POV!

    ReplyDelete