Thank you to the following BLMs for taking the time to write Gabriel's name in such a special way. I just love seeing his name written by others. It is such a sweet reminder that others think about him too and that he is remembered here on earth. I am blessed to have met so many amazing women and to not just have these items, but to have made such meaningful friendships.
Thank you Heidi for embroidering Gabriel's name and footprints on his precious blanket. There are truly no words to describe how much I treasure this. I know this took quite a bit of time and I'm so grateful!
Thank you Kyla at Tossie's Tree and Painted Rocks for painting Gabriel's name on a rock and photographing it so BEAUTIFULLY at sun rise. I feel so lucky to have met you.
Thank you Anna at Alanna Phoebe's Clay Names for being such a supportive friend and for taking the time to write Gabriel's name with clay. This is so creative and I really appreciate that you introduced Gabriel to your children.
Remembering Jamie Lynn, Tossie Adaline and Alanna Phoebe <3


No comments:
Post a Comment