For me, it's really important that as a family we include Gabriel on Christmas.
I'm planning on making him a stocking or ordering one personalized with his name. Everyone in our family has a special stocking and I want Gabriel to have one too.
I'm also making Christmas ornaments with his name on them. I'm going to try to photograph his ornaments when we go to Italy next month. If there's snow, I was thinking it might be pretty to hang them on a tree outside. Then I can give them to family and friends as Christmas gifts.
I was wondering what everyone else is planning to do for Christmas.
Does anyone have any ideas for special ways to remember our babies during the holidays?

This is our 6th Christmas without Calypso. We buy her a special ornament every year and she has a special tree in our house just for her. We also decorate her grave for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThis year on Christmas Eve I'm going to take ice lanterns to her grave (http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2119/2207523568_635af7b4dd_b.jpg)
I'm also going to take her a blanket on Christmas Eve I think :)
That ornament pic is SO LOVELY!!!
ReplyDeleteThat ornament pic is SO LOVELY!!!
ReplyDelete