Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Gabriel's Christmas Stocking Project

I've been searching for a special way to remember Gabriel this Christmas and stumbled upon this great idea on Franchesca's Small Bird Studios blog. Another baby loss family came up with the wonderful idea of asking friends and family to commit random acts of kindness in memory of their daughter. They asked everyone to write down their acts of kindness. Then they filled their daughter's Christmas stocking with all of the notes and emails and waited until Christmas morning to read them.

We love knowing that Gabriel is making a difference in the world, so we thought this would be the perfect way to remember him this Christmas.

If you have a moment, please visit our project webpage.

We're asking everyone to participate if possible!

Thank you so much :)




8 comments:

  1. My family was thinking of doing this too! Are you going to do the 12 days of Christmas with you in Heaven this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I'd love to do something in memory of Tossie. Depending what they are this year, I'm going to try to do some of them.

      Delete
  2. What an absolutely incredible idea. I got inspired and mine is on the way via snail mail to Gabriel's Stocking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I so wish I could take credit for this idea. Some people are just so creative and thoughtful. Thank goodness they share their ideas :)

      Delete