Joy will make you your own special candle with your baby's name and photo. There is also a very touching poem written on the back.
I can't emphasize enough how amazing and beautiful this candle is. It is completely hand crafted and personalized. It comes with a flameless candle, and can stay lit all day long.
I am truly impressed by Joy's talent and generosity! There are not enough words to say just how much this gift means to me.
Please visit her website, read about Ethan, and request your own special candle.



very nice. wish I can get one, Ive been lighting real candles and was thinking of getting something like this but I went to their site they only ship in US. Maybe in the future I will be able to find a place to get a candle for my Alanna. Again thank you for this information, gave me idea the such candle exist. Just have to find where to get it here in Canada. much love.
ReplyDelete