Thursday, September 6, 2012

Stillbirth Remembrance Day 2012

In the United States, today, September 6th, is Stillbirth Remembrance Day.

I am lighting a candle today for our baby Gabriel who was stillborn and for all other babies who came into this world silently. 

My heart is with you today little ones. 


...Yet not one of them is forgotten by God.
~Luke 12:6 




























For more information about this special day, click here.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this--I had no idea this day existed. I will be lighting candles tonight in memory of my angel babies and in memory of other angel babies as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad Shauna! My first candle finally burned out, so I lit one for Janessa and Hope so that the flame could glow all day long... I'll be sure to e-mail you the pics later.

      Delete
  2. Today marked 11 months since our daughter died (on this stillbirth remembrance day) I found your site from the blog hop.

    your page is lovely. im sorry for your Gabriel :(

    www.letterstoleia.ca

    ReplyDelete