Friday, July 19, 2013

Celebrating Gabriel

For the past few months, my husband and I have been working really hard, taking hundreds of photos in order to create this video for Gabriel's 1st Birthday. I'm so glad that we were able to finish it on time to share it on his birthday.

This is the story of Gabriel's gestation, life, birth, death and legacy, told through the animation of 1,357 photographs.

Thank you for watching and for keeping Gabriel in your heart today on his special day.

YouTube version (with option to watch in HD):


Vimeo Version (for cell phones):

Celebrating Gabriel from Catherine McVerry on Vimeo.

(Music by Helen Jane Long // All photographs are subject to U.S. standard copyright laws // All photos taken with iPhone 4s and Hipstamatic)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Gabriel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Gabriel's 1st birthday video. It touched me so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, I absolutely LOVE Gabriel's video! You and your husband did a wonderful job on it.. you are both so creative. Your love spills forth for your precious son. <3

    ReplyDelete