Thursday, December 20, 2012

A Lovesong Dedicated to Gabriel

Yesterday was Gabriel's 5 month birthday and I wanted to do something special for him since his birthday falls so close to Christmas this month. I decided to request that a Christmas song be dedicated to him on one of the radio stations here in L.A. that plays lovesong dedications every night. When I sent in my request, I asked that they play his song on the 19th and I was so excited that they did. I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to send out this beautiful Christmas song to Gabriel and to hear his name spoken on the radio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy 5 month birthday Gabriel! Hoping your day was special and that your Christmas in Heaven will be a peaceful and happy one. We miss you so much and wish more than anything that you could be with us this holiday season.

This lovesong was played on the radio just for you Amore Mio...




Slideshow Video featuring the Christmas song "Merry Christmas Darling."
(Aired on KOST 103.5, Los Angeles, July 19, 2012 ~ 10:21 P.M.)

3 comments:

  1. That was so beautiful!!! <3

    Hugs to you Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful tribute to your Gabriel!! Thinking of you! I am picturing our angels playing together and celebrating the holidays together!! I too wish they were here with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 5-months birthday Gabriel!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete