To my amazing beautiful boy... Happy 2nd birthday in heaven! Two years ago I was blessed to hold the most perfect angel in my arms. Today I celebrate your beautiful life as I do everyday. I will never forget the moment I first held you and the day we spent together. I wish we could have had more time together but I'm grateful for the months I carried you and for the chance to be your mom.
We love and miss you Gabriel! <3

Catherine, I am late to posting this, but my thoughts and wishes for you as you remember your sweet Gabriel are no less for that. I am sorry he is not here with you in body. I know he remains a strong presence in your life and always will, and that he must be so proud of a strong, compassionate and loving mama who has used her experiences (even the saddest ones) for making the world a better place. Always remembering your babies with you. xo
ReplyDeletelovely blog!
ReplyDelete