Though my schedule is pretty intense, it's worth the time and work just to finish my prerequisites and to have a chance at getting into the sonography program this summer. If I don't get accepted this year, I'll have to wait a whole year to apply again which is a pretty substantial delay. So, I'm grateful that I can at least apply and try to get in.
Honestly, I have no idea how good or poor my odds are. I have good grades and the application is G.P.A. based with 4.0 students getting first priority, followed by 3.8 and so on. I have all A's except for one B in English which I took at U.S.C. (Let this be a lesson to those of you who are in school that grades do matter.) So far, everything has fallen into place and I can't help but feel like I am meant to be in this year's program. However, I know that there is no guarantee and that things don't always go according to plan. At this point, all I can do is try and hope for the best.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
Honestly, I have no idea how good or poor my odds are. I have good grades and the application is G.P.A. based with 4.0 students getting first priority, followed by 3.8 and so on. I have all A's except for one B in English which I took at U.S.C. (Let this be a lesson to those of you who are in school that grades do matter.) So far, everything has fallen into place and I can't help but feel like I am meant to be in this year's program. However, I know that there is no guarantee and that things don't always go according to plan. At this point, all I can do is try and hope for the best.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment